For my design class I was tasked with creating an infographic for a magazine. I decided to create one around the process of game production. Within this design I discuss a simplified version of said process but hopefully you find it of interest none the less.
I used an arcadey font for the titles and then used the Atari’s font for sub headings and information bubbles. I created these using Adobe Illustrator and am pretty happy with how they turned out. Some of the main infographic’s colors are a little too vibrant in the version I’ve shared. I’ll try get a photo of the final version up when I can.